Search "ACETSY" to find a great variety of ACEO's on Etsy

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Third and Final Entry to the December ACEO Challenge ...

Outside of our kitchen garden window we have an arborvitae that stands at the east end of the window.  We also have a family of squirrels that nest in the tall blue spruce in our front yard.  The squirrels gather and bury nuts all over our yard, later they will dig up their little treasures and many a time I have been working in the kitchen and a motion will capture my attention outside of the window, I look up and I'll see a little squirrel happily munching on a tender nut morsel. 

This happened again today and inspired my third and final entry in The ACEO Challenge which I have titled "Garden Window Visitor"....
 Happy day all!
Karen Anne

1 comment:

Christine said...

It's adorable!! I love squirrels - so playful!

Acetsy Team 2008 Autumn Video